1. To enter the prize draw, submit your name, email address and post code at https://lvbt.co.uk/prize-draw.
2. By submitting your completed form, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
4. The prize draw begins on 25th April 2016 at 00:01am. All entries must be received by midnight on 25th May 2016 and late entries (for whatever reason) will be invalid. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
5. Each individual is limited to one entry per person. If the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries you may be disqualified.
6. The prize draw is open to all residents from the UK and European Union.
7. Entries to this prize draw must:
a. not contain any content which is defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, offensive or inappropriate; b. not contain any content which may have the effect of being harassing, threatening, or abusive or that otherwise degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability; c. not contain any viruses or other harmful programs; d. not be accompanied by any music (live or recorded); e. not advertise or promote third parties’ or your own goods and services, or (unless otherwise specified in these terms) feature any third party branding, trade mark or logos, including on clothing, other than those of the Promoter; and f. not use any public domain or third party proprietary images, including statues, sculptures, paintings and other works of art.
8. There is one prize, consisting of a NailsInc voucher for a Pedicure and Gel Manicure, together with jewellery and accessories from LVBT.
9. The prize is awarded at the Promoter’s discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of an entrant. There are no cash alternatives and prizes are not transferable nor exchangeable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of similar value.
10. The prize winners will be the one entry selected at random by an independent judge
11. The winner will be notified by email sent to the email address that the entrant supplied on the prize draw entry form. Such notification will be sent by 12pm 5th June 2016.
12. In order to claim the prize, the winner will be asked to provide an address in the European Union to which the prize should be delivered by return email or such other method of communication as may be specified in the notification email. The prize will be delivered within 28 days of the date on which the winner provides their address. The Promoter will not be liable if any prize fails to reach you or if you cannot take it for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, if any prize is damaged during delivery, or if the Promoter is unable to contact you, including due to your provision of inaccurate or incomplete information.
13. If a prize remains unclaimed 28 days after the initial email notification is sent to a winner, the entry is disqualified, or the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that the winner is ineligible, the winner’s entry is invalid, false or fraudulent, or the winner has otherwise failed to comply with these terms and conditions, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternative winner will be selected in accordance with the criteria set out above in clause 11.
14. The name of the judge and winners will be available after 12pm 5th June 2016 by writing to the Promoter at the address below.
15. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, unauthorised, misdirected, illegible, falsified, delayed or incomplete entries, all of which are invalid and void, or for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this prize draw, including as a result of any technical delay, failure or defect.
16. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right at any time: (i) to verify, or have a third party verify, that any entrant meets the eligibility requirements and has complied with these terms and conditions; and/or (ii) to disqualify any entry that fails to meet such eligibility requirements and/or otherwise comply with these terms and conditions.
18. Entrants’ details will be used by the Promoter for the purposes of administering the prizew draw. Entrants’ details will also be used for marketing purposes - by entering this prize draw you agree to receive marketing materials (such as email newsletters) from the Promoter.
19. The Promoter may pass entrants’ details to third parties either where the third party is acting on the Promoter’s behalf for the purposes of administering this prize draw and/or any subsequent publicity, and/or for the purposes of sending you the Promoter’s marketing materials (provided you have indicated that you want to receive any such marketing materials); and/or as otherwise required by law.
20. Entrants may be required to take part in publicity relating to the prize draw. By entering the prize draw, you agree to the use of your name, voice, image and likeness by the Promoter for such purposes, and in advertising and promotional material, in any media, without further compensation.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, delay or amend this prize draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control, and will not be in breach of these terms or liable for any delay or failure in performing its obligations due to such circumstances. You agree that the Promoter and its affiliates, agents and their employees, directors and shareholders will be held harmless by you for any liability, loss or damage of any kind resulting in any way from participation in the prize draw other than for death or personal injury arising from their negligence or any other loss to the extent that such loss may not be excluded or restricted by law. The Promoter makes no express or implied warranties with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of the prizes.
22. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. The Promoter is LVBT Limited, 3rd Floor Paternoster House 65 St Paul's Churchyard London, EC4M 8AB. For all queries or issues with this prize draw, please contact: email@example.com or ‘Prize Draw’ at the Promoter’s address above.